Please join the Mizzou San Diego Alumni chapter at Feeding America San Diego! We are excited to give back to our community in a local way.
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
9455 Waples Street, Suite 135 San Diego, CA 92121
Please follow these instructions to join us!
- Click “Sign in” in the upper right hand corner and follow the steps as instructed.
- During this step, you will be asked to enter your groups join code:2281
- Once you return to the main page, scroll down until you find your group’s volunteer shift.
- Click the “Sign Up” button to the left of your group’s volunteer shift.
- Each Volunteer will receive a confirmation email when signed up successfully.
Reminders for the event!
All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes in order to participate.
Volunteers must be 6 and older to volunteer.
Any adults not signed up online must bring a paper waiver and all volunteers under 18 years must bring a paper waiver, with a parent or guardian signature. (https://feedingsandiego.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Volunteer_Letter_and_Waiver.pdf)
On the day of your event:
- Arrive at 9455 Waples Street, Suite 135 San Diego, CA 92121.
- Sign in, complete a name tag, and drop off waivers.
- Wait in the Volunteer Center for your Volunteer Event to begin.
- Volunteers will take a distribution center tour which will end at the project location.
- Make an impact! Bring a donation of nonperishable food like peanut butter, canned vegetables, or canned chicken. To host a Food & Fund Drive please register your group by visitinghttps://feedingsandiego.org/get-involved/donate-food/food-fund-drives/ Once your group is registered you will receive some helpful materials to hosting a successful Food & Fund Drive.