To keep our watch parties safe, we will be following these guidelines approved by the University and state of California. Please keep up-to-date with our current plan to keep our members safe at in-person watch parties.
1. Meet current safety guidelines.
- Group will adhere to local San Diego safety guidelines.
2. Have participants safely sign-in for event (disinfecting pens any other shared resource)
- Will have chapter board member greet attendees and collect name and contact info for those in attendance. Chapter has a supply of “giveaway pens,” so each person can keep the pen they use to sign in.
3. Maintain social distancing throughout the event, including entering/exiting.
- Every attendee has to be sat by host
- Once seated, besides using restrooms, attendees must stay seated
- Not allowed to change tables once seated
- Chapter has a large, dedicated outdoor patio area that is at the end of the restaurant minimizing foot traffic of ANY Rabbit Hole guests that are not in our group
4. Maintain cleanliness throughout the event
- Assigned staff at Rabbit Hole for our group
5. Gather participant information to support contact tracing
- Attendees will be asked to provide contact information when they arrive/sign-in.
6. Manage non-compliant attendees
- Work with Rabbit Hole restaurant staff to ensure compliance
- All local guidelines need to be followed including where applicable, based on ordinances in place, seeking approval from the local health department.
- San Diego Co. Health Order
- Guests are encouraged to wear a face covering at all times, unless when socially distanced and/or briefly consuming the provided food/drink.